Have you launched new projects in the past that didn't go to plan and you want to make sure that your next launch is smoother, less stressful and more successful?
In this climate of uncertainty it's more important than ever that whatever you do launch is launched well. Typically projects escape to market they are not launched. Here's what I mean; the product or service hits the market with missing pieces, typically these missing pieces fall into one of 6 areas:
- Not having a clear purpose and goal
- Launching a project that doesn't solve a real need that matters to customers
- Not having the right skills and people on your team
- Not having a clear launch strategy and process
- Not investing enough time and money in marketing
- Launching a project in a silo and not considering the external environment
The result, 70% of prjects fail. I don't want yours to be one of them which is why I developed this consultancy program.